Business Analyst in Warsaw, Tychy, or fully remotely
Briefly about the company:
Future Mind is a brilliant, inspiring team, one of the most awarded tech consulting companies in the region. We value proactive professionals who enjoy solving problems, sharing knowledge, and teamwork. Together we create high-quality solutions that fulfill the business needs of our clients and impact the lives of their customers every day.
We all strive for continuous professional development with the active support of experienced mentors and team leaders along a well-structured professional development path – we all keep learning, we share knowledge, discuss technical and business issues, and find solutions, and when you want to take an external course, participate in a conference, or go to a meetup, we provide relevant funding.
As a team, we have received several industry awards for delivering some of the best eCommerce applications in Poland, listed among the most popular applications in app stores. Our expert engineers, designers, project managers, and analysts work on projects ranging from top mobile commerce apps used daily by millions of customers to IoT experiments.
If you are an experienced Business Analyst ready to take responsibility for the process of transforming the visions of our clients into actionable requirements for the software we build, keep reading, and take part in our remote hiring process. This job is where it all begins. It's how we gather information about the purpose, shape, and features of the applications we create. Our Software Analysts have a great influence over the shape of future products for clients such as Żabka, HEBE, Superpharm, LPP (Sinsay, Reserved), eobuwie.pl, Dior, and many others, take part in our quick and remote hiring process. Let's talk!
This job is all about:
- working with our clients to gather information about their needs, business processes, and the problems which they are looking to solve by implementing bespoke software applications and translating them into functional requirements,
- drawing up clear and concise software documentation, user stories, use cases, etc.,
- converting the gathered information into an actionable backlog of tasks for software engineers,
- modeling processes and designing the software to support them,
- supporting software engineers in the process of development by providing additional information when necessary,
- taking part in drawing up cost estimates in cooperation with our sales team and software architects.
What we’re looking for:
- at least 3 years of professional experience in IT Business Analysis, with good understanding of mobile and backend solutions is a must,
- great communication skills, the ability to ask the right questions and drill deep to get valuable answers,
- experience in carrying out workshops and interviews with clients,
- knowledge of relevant methodologies for drawing up software requirements and business processes,
- knowledge of issues and tools related to software systems integration,
- understanding of how databases and cloud solutions work,
- great analytical skills, adaptability, self-reliance, creativity,
- preferably a technical degree,
- experience in working with clients at all levels of large and small organizations,
- good command of written and spoken English, and Polish is a must.
...and here's what we offer:
- a non-corporate, transparent work environment where everyone has their say,
- frequently reviewed salary, relevant to market rates, your developing skills, and the results you achieve,
- possibility to significantly impact your projects – your input has real value,
- continuous professional development and application of new technologies, with the active support of experienced mentors and team leaders along a well-structured professional development path – we all keep learning,
- frequent internal tech meetups where we learn, share knowledge, discuss issues and find solutions together,
- financial support for professional development, when you want to take an external course, take part in a conference, or go to a meetup
- work-life integration and balance, with truly flexible working hours,
- the ability to work fully or partially remotely or check into one of our offices whenever you like,
- fully paid private health insurance, subsidized sports membership, mental health support, and language courses,
- free breakfast, snacks, and drinks at the office, along with a chill-out space, a foosball table, and some gaming gear at our Warsaw office for when you need to relax and charge your batteries,
- a laptop with the operating system of your choice (Mac/PC/Linux) and an additional, good-quality monitor,
- frequent team and company retreats, RPG sessions, chess tournaments, annual sailing trips to Masurian Lakes, holiday events, and more.