If you are an experienced, reliable software engineer, ready to join a team of more than 40 experienced mobile software engineers, lead project teams, and develop great software products for clients such as Żabka, HEBE, Superpharm, LPP (Sinsay, Reserved), Morizon, Livespace, Packhelp, and many others, take part in our quick and remote hiring process. Let's talk!
This job is all about:
- working on high-quality iOS applications for outstanding local and global brands,
- designing and establishing communication with server data sources,
- creating user interfaces based on deisgn systems prepared by our expert Product Design team,
- testing the effects of your work and reviewing the work of your team,
- assuming responsibility for delivery of high-quality, clean code according to good programming practices,
- taking part in preparing relevant project documentation.
We're looking for:
- at least 3+ years of commercial experience in developing iOS applications,
- solid knowledge of Swift, RxSwit, CocoaPods,
- good communications skills — we want you to interact with the people you work with, help them do a better job,
- good command of English, that will allow you to communicate with clients and peers and read specs will be an advantage,
- great attention to details, consistency, and accuracy,
- creativity and proactiveness — good ideas and constructive remarks are always welcome!
Here's some of the tech you can come across on our projects:
- Swift; MVVM / MVVM-C; RxSwift, RxCocoa, Combine; Swinject (+autoregistration); URLSession, Alamofire, Apollo; SnapKit; SwiftGen; SwiftLint; XCTest, Quick&Nimble, SwiftyMocky; Sourcery, UIkit, SwiftUI, KMM,
- you don't have to know it all, but you can expect to learn it with the help of your experienced Future Mind colleagues,
- we create every project from scratch, and we get to use the newest, most reliable tech available every time,
- what we actually use depends on the project and it is usually the team that decides.
...and here's what we offer:
- non-corporate, transparent work environment, where everyone has their say,
- frequently reviewed salary relevant to market rates, your skills, engagement, and the results you achieve,
- possibility to significantly impact your projects — your input has real value,
- continuous professional development and application of new technologies — we all keep learning,
- financial support for professional development, when you want to learn, take part in a conference, or go to a meetup,
- work-life integration, flexible working hours (yes, really, not just between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., but no more than 8 hours per day),
- the ability to work fully or partially remotely, or check-in to one of our offices whenever you like,
- fully paid private health insurance, subsidised sports membership, language courses, training and conferences,
- free breakfast, snacks, and drinks at the office, along with a chill-out space, a foosball table, and some gaming gear for when you need to relax and charge your batteries,
- great company retreats so that we can get to know each other better once in a while.