Mid/Senior In-house IT Recruiter / Recruitment Process Coordinator
Briefly about the company:
Future Mind is a brilliant, inspiring team, one of the most awarded tech consulting companies in the region. We value proactive professionals who enjoy solving problems, sharing knowledge, and teamwork. Together we create high-quality solutions that fulfill the business needs of our clients and impact the lives of their customers every day.
We all strive for continuous professional development with the active support of experienced mentors and team leaders along a well-structured professional development path – we all keep learning. In our frequent internal tech meetups we share knowledge, discuss technical and business issues, and find solutions, and when you want to take an external course, participate in a conference, or go to a meetup, we provide relevant funding.
As a team, we have received several industry awards for delivering some of the best eCommerce applications in Poland, listed among the most popular applications in app stores. Our expert engineers, designers, project managers, and analysts work on projects ranging from top mobile commerce apps used daily by millions of customers to IoT experiments.
If you are an experienced, reliable, successful recruiter, ready to join a team of more than 150 tech experts developing great software products for clients such as Żabka, HEBE, Superpharm, LPP (Sinsay, Reserved), eobuwie.pl, Dior, and many others, take part in our quick and remote hiring process. Let's talk!
This job is all about:
- Taking ownership of the recruitment process through different sources, including cooperating agencies and freelance recruiters, job offers published, and in-house sourcing.
- Maintaining visibility of Future Mind job offers in selected outlets, including our own career site, job boards and social media, and making sure the offers are up to date.
- Gathering information about recruitment needs within the organization, drawing up relevant jobs specifications and publishing offers in a timely manner.
- Engaging with hiring managers and team leaders along the process.
- Qualifying incoming candidates and carrying out introductory screening calls.
- Keeping track of recruitment metrics and optimizing the process based on the numbers.
- Coordinating the process of cooperation with external staffing providers and verification of external candidates, including drawing up and distribution of requests for candidates, negotiations, and maintaining relations with our partners.
Here's what we're looking for:
- At least 2 years of experience in IT recruiting with a proven track record of successful hires.
- The ability to conduct effective interviews and build rapport with technical candidates.
- Very high level of emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills.
- Focus on goals, attention to detail, meticulousness, and ability to clearly report your work.
- Knowledge of ATS tools, different forms of candidate sourcing, and optimal recruiting practices.
...and here's what we offer:
- non-corporate, transparent work environment where everyone has their say,
- frequently reviewed salary, relevant to market rates, your developing skills, and the results you achieve,
- possibility to significantly impact your projects – your input has real value,
- continuous professional development and application of new technologies, with the active support of experienced mentors and team leaders along a well-structured professional development path – we all keep learning,
- frequent internal tech meetups where we share knowledge, discuss issues, and find solutions together,
- financial support for further professional development, when you want to take an external course, take part in a conference, or go to a meetup,
- work-life balance and integration, with truly flexible working hours,
- the ability to work fully or partially remotely or check into one of our offices whenever you like,
- fully paid private health insurance, subsidized sports membership, mental health support, and language courses,
- free breakfast, snacks, and drinks at the office, along with a chill-out space, a foosball table, and some gaming gear at our Warsaw office for when you need to relax and charge your batteries,
- a laptop with the operating system of your choice (Mac/PC/Linux) and an additional, good-quality monitor,
- frequent team and company retreats, RPG sessions, chess tournaments, annual sailing trips to Masurian Lakes, holiday events, and more.