Future Mind is looking for a IT Applications Coordinator who will join our team in Warsaw or Tychy.
We are looking for a person who is capable of working in a team and who, just like us, constantly improves their ability to pursue ever more interesting and demanding projects. We value enthusiasm, team spirit, knowledge-sharing and problem-solving approach.
- Daily monitoring of applications and environments;
- Implementing updates, modifying system configurations;
- Monitoring the availability and technical parameters of databases;
- Solving requests;
- Reporting SLA;
- Diagnosing problems and removing system failures;
- Ensuring the compliance of IT procedures with the company's standards;
We expect from candidates :
- Min. 2 years of experience as IT Application Coordinator, IT Administrator (systems and / or applications, databases) or related to the above scope of responsibilities;
- Experience in the administration of operating systems Linux / Unix, Windows;
- Experience in working with AWS cloud solutions, Azure, GoogleCloud, Firebase) and database administration (MongoDB, PostgreSQL, other welcome);
- ElasticSearch knowledge;
- Knowledge of NodeJS and Python;
- Higher technical education;
- English at advanced level (in speech and writing);
- Availability from 6:30 to 14:30 or from 14:30 to 22:30 from Monday to Saturday.
- Non-corporal atmosphere;
- Salary adequate to your skills and achieved results (B2B contract);
- Significant impact on the implemented projects - you get responsible tasks, and what you do will have a real value;
- Work for clients from around the world and various tasks - each project we implement is different;
- The possibility of continuous development and application of new technologies - we also learn all the time;
- Private medical care and recreation card;
- Coffee, tea, fruit and snacks at work.
We’re always on the lookout for talented individuals who are eager to work on interesting and challenging
projects and wish to join a team of passionate enthusiasts and professionals. Send us your CV and Cover
Letter. We'll appreciate the link to your portfolio or repository (or another form of your track record).
Send your application to:[email protected]turemind.com
Please include the following clause in the documents:
I agree to the processing of my personal data included in the attached documents for the
recruitment-related purposes by Future Mind Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw. I understand
that I can withdraw my consent at any time and I have the right to erase, access, correct, object
proceeding of my personal data as well to data portability. I can fulfil all my rights by sending a request
Candidates who send messages containing CV without the abovementioned clause will not be taken into
account in the recruitment process and their data will not be processed by Future Mind Sp. z o.o. with
headquarters in Warsaw.