The Future Mind team is looking for an Angular.js to join us in Warsaw or Tychy.
We are looking for an experienced developer capable of working in a team and who, just like us, constantly improves their ability to pursue ever more interesting and demanding projects. We value enthusiasm, engagement, knowledge-sharing and a problem-solving approach.
While working with us you will:
- be responsible for the development and maintenance of server and interface layer of applications (web and mobile),
- test and optimize our projects,
- prepare project documentation.
We require you to:
- be an expert in all basic front-end technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, RWD, LESS/ SASS,
- have a good command of English,
- be creative — we do not want you to do your job uncritically — we appreciate all great ideas!
- be communicative — we want you to interact with people we work with,
- be a born perfectionist, consistent, determined and accurate.
- knowledge of TypeScript,
- experience in working with the Angular framework,
- good command of English (fluent communication in writing and in speaking),
- creativity - constructive criticism and good ideas are always welcome!
- persistence and attention to detail.
We also appreciate:
- experience in working with React, React Native, Redux
- knowledge of Node.js, Vue, js, RxJS,
- ability to work with such tools as Photoshop and Sketch,
- experience in working with Docker,
- a portfolio of own projects, both commercial and open-source,
- experience in organizing and participating in developers' community events,
- knowledge of agile methodologies and tools supporting the IT project development process,
- excellent pay, adequate to your skills and achieved results,
- a significant impact on your projects — you receive responsible tasks and what you do has real value,
- opportunity to work with clients from all over the world and a variety of tasks — each project we carry out is different,
- continuous development in the application of new technologies — we are constantly learning as well,
- flexible working hours, partially remote,
- private health and sports employee benefits card,
- coffee, tea, fruit and snacks at work,
- chill-out space, table football and PlayStation.
We’re always on the lookout for talented individuals who are eager to work on interesting and challenging
projects and wish to join a team of passionate enthusiasts and professionals. Send us your CV. We'll appreciate the link to your portfolio or repository (or another form of your track record).
Send your application to:email@example.com
Please include the following clause in the documents:
I agree to the processing of my personal data included in the attached documents for the
recruitment-related purposes by Future Mind Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw. I understand
that I can withdraw my consent at any time and I have the right to erase, access, correct, object
proceeding of my personal data as well to data portability. I can fulfil all my rights by sending a request
Candidates who send messages containing CV without the abovementioned clause will not be taken into
account in the recruitment process and their data will not be processed by Future Mind Sp. z o.o. with
headquarters in Warsaw.