Future Mind is looking for a Project Manager who will join our team in Warsaw or Tychy.
We are looking for an independent and responsible person who is ready to be a team leader, who can realise client's vision and take responsibility for the finished product. We value enthusiasm, team spirit, knowledge-sharing and problem-solving approach.
While working with us you will:
- be responsible for implementing our clients' ideas to meet business targets in line with UX standards and technological capabilities,
- supervise the project valuation process,
- prepare scopes and timetables,
- organise and support the team,
- coordinate product development,
- report project progress,
- test the resulting solutions and recommend new ideas,
- budget projects.
We require you to:
- be knowledgeable about mobile application development and web technologies,
- be able to lead the team and effectively communicate with your subordinates,
- be able to realise client's vision to meet business objectives in line with UX standards and technological capabilities,
- have very good English skills,
- be able to deal with problems
- be assertive and have negotiating skills,
- be responsible and be able to work under the pressure of time. You can't be afraid of deadlines! :),
- be a born perfectionist with consistency, determination and accuracy,
- know the IT project management standards (Agile methodology: Scrum, XP).
- minimum one-year experience as a Project Manager/Account Manager working in the interactive industry,
- interest in new technologies,
- knowledge of project management platforms — Basecamp, Jira,
- higher education,
- knowledge of the interactive market.
- remuneration, adequate to your skills and achieved results,
- a significant impact on your projects — you receive responsible tasks and what you do has real value,
- opportunity to work with clients from all over the world and a variety of tasks — each project we carry out is different,
- flexible working hours, partlially remote,
- private health and sport employee benefits card,
- coffee, tea, fruit and snacks at work,
- chill-out space, table football and PlayStation.
We’re always on the lookout for talented individuals who are eager to work on interesting and challenging
projects and wish to join a team of passionate enthusiasts and professionals. Send us your CV and Cover
Letter. We'll appreciate the link to your portfolio or repository (or another form of your track record).
Send your application to:[email protected]
Please include the following clause in the documents:
I agree to the processing of my personal data included in the attached documents for the
recruitment-related purposes by Future Mind Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw. I understand
that I can withdraw my consent at any time and I have the right to erase, access, correct, object
proceeding of my personal data as well to data portability. I can fulfil all my rights by sending a request
Candidates who send messages containing CV without the abovementioned clause will not be taken into
account in the recruitment process and their data will not be processed by Future Mind Sp. z o.o. with
headquarters in Warsaw.