Future Mind is looking for a Senior React.js Developer who will join our team in Warsaw or Tychy.
We are looking for a person who is capable of working in a team and who, just like us, constantly improves their ability to pursue ever more interesting and demanding projects. We value enthusiasm, team spirit, knowledge-sharing and problem-solving approach.
While working with us you will:
- be responsible for development and maintenance of server and interface layer of our applications (web and mobile),
- test and modify the systems in regard of their performance,
- prepare project documentation.
We require you to:
- know TypeScript,
- have good knowledge of React/Redux architecture (or other state management tool),
- be familiar with front-end technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, SASS,
- be familiar with RWD and mobile first approach,
- be familiar with the TDD approach,
- be familiar in a practical manner with the Git version control system,
- know English
- be creative — we do not want you to do your job uncritically — you can always have a better idea!
- be communicative — we want you to interact with people we work with,
- be a born perfectionist with consistency, determination and accuracy.
- experience with RxJS and redux-observable,
- experience with React Native,
- experience with Server Side Rendering,
- experience with REST API's,
- knowledge of CSS Modules / styled-components (or similiar),
- ability to work with Sketch,
- experience with Docker,
- experience gained in implementing your own ideas and projects, both commercial and open-source,
- organisation of or participation in conferences and community meetings,
- knowledge of Agile methodologies and tools supporting project work e.g. Basecamp, Jira, Trello, etc.
We offer you:
- remuneration, adequate to your skills and achieved results,
- a significant impact on your projects — you receive responsible tasks and what you do has real value,
- opportunity to work with clients from all over the world and a variety of tasks — each project we carry out is different,
- continuous development in application of new technologies — we are constantly learning as well,,
- flexible working hours, partially remotely,
- private health and sport employee benefits card
- coffee, tea, fruit and snacks at work,
- chill-out space, foosball and PlayStation.
We’re always on the lookout for talented individuals who are eager to work on interesting and challenging
projects and wish to join a team of passionate enthusiasts and professionals. Send us your CV and Cover
Letter. We'll appreciate the link to your portfolio or repository (or another form of your track record).
Send your application to:[email protected]
Please include the following clause in the documents:
I agree to the processing of my personal data included in the attached documents for the
recruitment-related purposes by Future Mind Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw. I understand
that I can withdraw my consent at any time and I have the right to erase, access, correct, object
proceeding of my personal data as well to data portability. I can fulfil all my rights by sending a request
Candidates who send messages containing CV without the abovementioned clause will not be taken into
account in the recruitment process and their data will not be processed by Future Mind Sp. z o.o. with
headquarters in Warsaw.