If you have 5+ years of experience in Public Relations and Media Communication in the digital field and you’re looking for an organization with an interesting portfolio of projects where you could put your knowledge to work with marketing specialists and make progress, this may be the right opportunity for you.
We're a team of experts in their respective fields: experienced technology enthusiasts, visionary designers, skillful software developers, and consultants with an overarching understanding of business. We want to shape the future by building impactful digital products for best clients.
Now, we are looking for a Senior Communication Specialist to shape and protect our corporate image in ways that promote our business, values and mission. You’ll be responsible for maintaining media relations within our excellent marketing team.
This job is all about:
- Telling our story to the world! Of course in cooperation with domestic and international PR agencies.
- Formulating and executing PR plans and strategies to effectively reach the desired target audiences.
- Proofreading and editing content before publishing (in English and Polish)
- Managing media relations and requests.
- Posting on our social media channels.
- Helping with EB teams with some CSR campaigns.
- Plan and supervise events, fairs, conferences etc.
- Managing content calendars and ensuring that our tone of voice remains consistent across all media.
- Keeping up to date with content trends, consumer preferences, and advancements in technology.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience as a Communication Specialist or PR Specialist in the IT industry.
- Experience in project management and execution of PR campaigns and/or initiatives.
- Experience in copywriting and editing (you need to know when the press release is good or bad and why).
- Working knowledge of MS Office; photo and video-editing software is an asset.
- Familiarity with managing social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook etc.) - proven experience is an asset.
- Good knowledge of other content platforms such as blogs, print media, YouTube, Spotify.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Openness to learning new tools and experimenting.
- A creative yet practical mind.
- Google Workspace
- Django CMS
What we offer:
- frequently reviewed salary relevant to market rates, your skills, and the results you achieve,
- the possibility to significantly impact your projects — you are part of the team and your input has real value,
- continuous professional development — we all keep learning,
- financial support when you want to learn, take part in a conference, or go to a meetup,
- flexible working hours and the ability to work remotely,
- private health insurance and sports membership, coffee, tea, fruit and snacks at work,
- a Mac, Linux or Windows laptop with one or two additional screens if you need them,
- comfortable workspace, chill-out space, foosball and some gaming gear for when you need to relax.