Briefly about the company:
Future Mind is a brilliant, inspiring team, one of the most awarded tech consulting companies in the region. We value proactive professionals, digital natives who enjoy solving problems, sharing knowledge, and teamwork. Together we create high-quality solutions that fulfill the business needs of our clients and impact the lives of their customers every day.
We strive for continuous professional development with the active support of our experienced mentors and team leaders along a well-structured professional development path – we all keep learning. We share knowledge, discuss technical and business issues, and find solutions, and when you want to take an external course, participate in a conference, or go to a meetup, we provide relevant funding.
As a team, we have received numerous industry awards for delivering some of the best eCommerce applications in Poland, listed among the most popular applications in app stores. Our expert engineers, designers, project managers, and analysts work on projects ranging from top mobile commerce apps used daily by millions of customers to IoT experiments.
If you have experience in designing successful solutions and strategies for digital transformation, and you’re ready to join a team of more than 160 engineers and consultants, work in autonomous project teams, and develop great software products for clients such as Żabka, HEBE, Superpharm, LPP (Sinsay, Reserved), eobuwie.pl, Dior, and many others, take part in our quick and remote hiring process. Let's talk!
This job is all about:
- meeting with clients to identify, clarify and address their business requirements and developing concepts and strategies to help them achieve their goals,
- working on digital transformation projects including CX strategy, trend analysis, benchmarking, new product ideation and scoping, building innovation roadmaps, creating growth strategies, optimization of sales and marketing effectiveness, building loyalty programs, creating e-commerce strategies, IT vendor selection, etc.,
- participating in creating strategies for business and new product concepts,
- developing benchmarks, analytical reports, creating analyses,
- building stable, long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with clients.
Here's what we're looking for:
- candidates with at least 2 years of experience in business or technical field in strategy consulting, technology consulting, with technology vendors, or digital agencies,
- knowledge and passion for new technologies (we’re looking for a true digital native),
- the ability to think strategically and understand advanced business models,
- attention to detail, strong analytical & organizational skills,
- understanding of the importance of customer experience,
- ease of working with business, marketing and IT stakeholders,
- good command of written and spoken Polish and English.
and here’s what we offer:
- non-corporate, transparent work environment where everyone has their say,
- frequently reviewed salary, relevant to market rates, your developing skills, and the results you achieve,
- possibility to significantly impact your projects — your input has real value,
- continuous professional development and application of new technologies — we all keep learning,
- active support of experienced mentors and team leaders along a well-structured professional development path,
- frequent team meetings with the purpose of sharing knowledge and discussing interesting case studies and problems that we come across on our projects,
- financial support for professional development, when you want to learn, take part in a conference, or go to a meetup,
- work-life balance and integration, with truly flexible working hours,
- the ability to work fully or partially remotely, or check in to one of our offices whenever you like,
- fully paid private health insurance, subsidized sports membership, and language courses,
- free breakfast, snacks, and drinks, along with a chill-out space, a foosball table, and some gaming gear at our Warsaw office for when you need to relax and charge your batteries,
- a laptop with the operating system which you choose (Mac/PC/Linux) and an additional, good quality monitor.