Senior Project Manager in Warsaw, Tychy, or fully remotely
Briefly about the company:
Future Mind is a brilliant, inspiring team, one of the most awarded tech consulting companies in the region. We value proactive professionals who enjoy solving problems, sharing knowledge, and teamwork. Together, we create high-quality solutions that fulfill the business needs of our clients and impact the lives of their customers every day.
We all strive for continuous professional development with the active support of experienced mentors and team leaders along a well-structured professional development path – we all keep learning. In our frequent internal meetups, we share knowledge, discuss technical and business issues, and find solutions, and when you want to take an external course, participate in a conference, or go to a meetup, we provide relevant funding.
As a team, we have received several industry awards for delivering some of the best eCommerce applications in Poland, listed among the most popular applications in app stores. Our expert engineers, designers, project managers, and analysts work on projects ranging from top mobile commerce apps used daily by millions of customers to IoT experiments.
If you are an experienced, reliable Project Manager, ready to join a team of more than 150 experts, lead autonomous project teams, and develop great software products for clients such as Żabka, HEBE, Superpharm, LPP (Sinsay, Reserved), eobuwie.pl, Dior, and many others, take part in our quick and remote hiring process. Let's talk!
The job is all about:
- leading software development project teams for mid-to-large scale, greenfield projects,
- taking responsibility for implementing the visions of our clients in line with UX standards and our technological capabilities to meet their business goals,
- supervising the project valuation and budgeting process, preparing scopes and timetables,
- organizing and supporting the team, coordinating product development, and reporting progress,
- making sure the project is delivered on time, within budget, and in good communication with the client,
- testing the resulting solutions and recommending new ideas.
Here's what we're looking for:
- ability to lead software development teams and effectively communicate with engineers, designers, analysts, testers, and clients,
- at least five years of experience in the role of an IT Project Manager working in the software development industry,
- extensive knowledge of the mobile and web software development process, technologies and methodologies,
- experience in working on and managing large scale, end-to-end, greenfield software product development projects,
- ability to solve problems accompanied by some healthy assertiveness and good negotiation skills,
- knowledge of IT project management standards (Agile, Scrum, CI/CD, Jira),
- a high degree of responsibility and ability to work under pressure,
- attention to detail, consistency, determination, accuracy,
- very good command of written and spoken English, and Polish is a must.
...and here's what we offer:
- a non-corporate, transparent work environment where everyone has their say,
- frequently reviewed salary, relevant to market rates, your developing skills, and the results you achieve,
- possibility to significantly impact your projects – your input has real value,
- continuous professional development and application of new technologies, with the active support of experienced mentors and team leaders along a well-structured professional development path – we all keep learning,
- frequent internal tech meetups where we learn, share knowledge, discuss issues and find solutions together,
- financial support for professional development, when you want to take an external course, take part in a conference, or go to a meetup
- work-life integration and balance, with truly flexible working hours,
- the ability to work fully or partially remotely or check into one of our offices whenever you like,
- fully paid private health insurance, subsidized sports membership, mental health support, and language courses,
- free breakfast, snacks, and drinks at the office, along with a chill-out space, a foosball table, and some gaming gear at our Warsaw office for when you need to relax and charge your batteries,
- a laptop with the operating system of your choice (Mac/PC/Linux) and an additional, good-quality monitor,
- frequent team and company retreats, RPG sessions, chess tournaments, annual sailing trips to Masurian Lakes, holiday events, and more.