Business Development Manager in Warsaw, Tychy, or fully remotely - for future projects*
*This job posting is regarding future projects. We are not currently recruiting for this position with a high priority. Send us your application if you would like us to get in touch with you when we open vacancies matching your experience in the future.
Briefly about the company:
Future Mind is a brilliant, inspiring team, one of the most awarded tech consulting companies in the region. We value proactive professionals who enjoy solving problems, sharing knowledge, and teamwork. Together we create high-quality solutions that fulfill the business needs of our clients and impact the lives of their customers every day.
As a team, we have received several industry awards for delivering some of the best eCommerce applications in Poland, listed among the most popular applications in app stores. Our expert engineers, designers, project managers, and analysts work on projects ranging from top mobile commerce apps used daily by millions of customers to IoT experiments.
If you are an experienced, reliable sales professional, ready to join a team of more than 150 experts, work with renown local and international brands, and develop great software products for clients such as Żabka, HEBE, Superpharm, LPP (Sinsay, Reserved), eobuwie.pl, Dior, and many others, take part in our quick and remote hiring process. Let's talk!
This job is all about:
- Working in a small, dedicated team with well-balanced responsibilities, including key account management, nurturing existing relationships, and new business acquisition.
- Getting to know and effectively communicating the offer of Future Mind, a retail-focused, digital advisory and delivery company with a strong delivery footprint to the market.
- Running and coordinating the complex sales process in the fields of offering, negotiating, closing, and building strong relationships with clients across the market and internally. Supporting lead generation is naturally most welcome, as we work primarily on leads generated by recommendations from our current clients and a network of partners. So, no cold calls.
- Running ongoing department documentation and reporting.
- Cooperating with agile project teams within Future Mind, particularly within Consulting and Solutions departments, in the scope of creating solutions and strategies, providing strategic support, conducting pilot programs, preparing solution implementation offers for clients as well as closing deals.
- Building stable, long-term relationships with clients and partners of Future Mind within the scope of steady/continuous monitoring of their technological and business needs.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience and/or education allowing you to hold effective talks with clients on the subject of application of new technologies in business with the purpose of improving performance.
- Interest and/or experience in working with e-commerce, marketing automation, content management systems, and general online business and technologies.
- Good rhetorical skills and a high level of awareness in communication.
- The ability to lead conversations in a broad cultural context is an additional advantage.
- A curiosity about the world, people, and cultures.
It would be nice if you had:
- Some background in digital consulting, along with an understanding of the software development cycle and how the software business works.
- Knowledge and practice within the scope of project management, psychology, teaching, linguistics, and cultural studies.
- Experience and willingness to work with a CRM.
- Patience with regard to administrative duties and openness to the use of new technologies.
- A high level of proficiency in English.
...and here’s what we offer:
- A non-corporate, transparent work environment where everyone has their say.
- Frequently reviewed salary relevant to market rates, your skills, engagement, and the results you achieve.
- Possibility to significantly impact your projects — your input has real value.
- Continuous professional development and application of new technologies — we all keep learning.
- Financial support for professional development when you want to learn, take part in a conference or go to a meetup.
- Work-life integration, flexible working hours (yes, really, not just between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., but no more than 8 hours per day).
- The ability to work fully remotely or check in to one of our offices whenever you like.
- Fully paid private health insurance, subsidized sports membership, language courses, training, and conferences.
- Free breakfast, snacks, and drinks at the office, along with a chill-out space, a foosball table, and some gaming gear for when you need to relax and charge your batteries.
- Great company retreats so that we can get to know each other better once in a while.
- The good company of like-minded people with many passions and interests.