If you are an experienced, reliable software engineer ready to join a team of more than 20 mobile developers, lead project teams and develop great software products for clients such as Żabka, HEBE, and Reserved (LPP), this may be the right opportunity for you.
What we offer:
- frequently reviewed salary relevant to market rates, your skills, and the results you achieve
- the possibility to significantly impact your projects — you are the team leader and your input has real value,
- opportunity to work with clients from all over the world on a variety of tasks — each project is different,
- continuous professional development and application of new technologies — we all keep learning,
- financial support when you want to learn, take part in a conference, or go to a meetup,
- work-life balance, flexible working hours, and the ability to work fully or partially remotely,
- coffee, tea, fruit, light breakfast, and snacks at the office
- chill-out space, foosball, and some gaming gear for when you need to relax at the office.
The list below includes technologies which you may come across while working on our different Android projects, you're not required to know them all but you can expect to learn them if you join us with the support of your experienced Future Mind colleagues. As we create end-to-end software products we get the chance to update our tech stack every time we begin a new project.
Kotlin; MVVM; Kotlinx; Hilt; Coroutines+Flow; Jetpack: Compose, Navigation, Work, Paging etc; Retrofit, Apollo, Moshi; junit5, mockk; Room, SQLDelight. In older projects we use RxJava, databinding, koin, Kotlin Multiplatform.
What you will be doing:
- creating high-quality Android applications for outstanding local and global brands,
- designing and establishing communication with server data sources,
- creating user interfaces based on mock-ups prepared by UI/UX experts,
- testing the effects of your work and reviewing the work of your team,
- taking part in preparing relevant project documentation,
- assuming responsibility for the technical side of your projects.
- have at least 3+ years of commercial experience in developing Android applications,
- have a solid knowledge of Kotlin, the patterns and good practices related to developing apps for this platform,
- speak English at a level that will allow you to communicate with clients and peers and read specs,
- be communicative — we want you to interact with the people you work with, help them do a better job,
- pay attention to details, be consistent and accurate,
- be creative — good ideas and constructive remarks are always welcome!
Nice to have:
- any experience gained from completing your own projects, not only commercial software,
- passions and hobbies,
- willingness to take part in our annual sailing adventure.