Briefly about the company:
Future Mind is a brilliant, inspiring team, one of the most awarded tech consulting companies in the region. We value proactive professionals who enjoy solving problems, sharing knowledge, and teamwork. Together we create high-quality solutions that fulfill the business needs of our clients and impact the lives of their customers every day.
We all strive for continuous professional development with the active support of experienced mentors and team leaders along a well-structured professional development path – we all keep learning. In our frequent internal tech meetups, we share knowledge, discuss technical and business issues, and find solutions, and when you want to take an external course, participate in a conference, or go to a meetup, we provide relevant funding.
As a team, we have received several industry awards for delivering some of the best eCommerce applications in Poland, listed among the most popular applications in app stores. Our expert engineers, designers, project managers, and analysts work on projects ranging from top mobile commerce apps used daily by millions of customers to IoT experiments.
If you are an experienced, reliable UX Researcher, ready to join a team of more than 150 experts, work in or lead autonomous research projects, and help develop great software products for clients such as Żabka, HEBE, Superpharm, LPP (Sinsay, Reserved), eobuwie.pl, Dior, and many others, take part in our quick and remote hiring process. Let's talk!
This job is all about:
- taking end-to-end ownership of the research process,
- meeting with clients to discover and discuss their business goals,
- proactively identifying high-impact research questions from the product and business perspective,
- delivering actionable insights in effective, creative, and impactful ways,
- working with the product team (with a focus on continuous discovery) to support and influence product development with relevant research,
- creating and constant improvement of our research processes, tools and methods.
Here's what we're looking for:
- at least 2 years of experience in UX/CX/product research,
- practical experience of discovery methods including: gathering requirements, evaluating user needs, running workshops, in-depth interviews, usability testing, in person and remotely,
- experience of a range of user research methods, ability to choose the right method for the research problem,
- ability to communicate research outcomes in a clear and interesting way,
- good command of written and spoken English,
- attention to detail, strong analytical & organizational skills.
- We are looking for someone who really loves research <3
...and here's what we offer:
- non-corporate, transparent work environment where everyone has their say,
- frequently reviewed salary, relevant to market rates, your developing skills, and the results you achieve,
- possibility to significantly impact your projects – your input has real value,
- continuous professional development and application of new technologies, with the active support of experienced mentors and team leaders along a well-structured professional development path – we all keep learning,
- frequent internal tech meetups where we share knowledge, discuss issues, and find solutions together,
- financial support for further professional development, when you want to take an external course, take part in a conference, or go to a meetup,
- work-life balance and integration, with truly flexible working hours,
- the ability to work fully or partially remotely or check into one of our offices whenever you like, but this position does require conducting some field research, so be ready to travel when necessary,
- fully paid private health insurance, subsidized sports membership, mental health support, and language courses,
- free breakfast, snacks, and drinks at the office, along with a chill-out space, a foosball table, and some gaming gear at our Warsaw office for when you need to relax and charge your batteries,
- a laptop with the operating system of your choice (Mac/PC/Linux) and an additional, good-quality monitor,
- frequent team and team and company retreats, RPG sessions, chess tournaments, annual sailing trips to Masurian Lakes, holiday events, and more.