Mid/Senior Angular and/or React Developer in Warsaw, Tychy, or fully remotely
Briefly about the company:
Future Mind is a brilliant, inspiring team, one of the most awarded tech consulting companies in the region. We value proactive professionals who enjoy solving problems, sharing knowledge, and teamwork. Together we create high-quality solutions that fulfill the business needs of our clients and impact the lives of their customers every day.
We all strive for continuous professional development with the active support of experienced mentors and team leaders along a well-structured professional development path – we all keep learning. In our frequent internal tech meetups, we share knowledge, discuss technical and business issues, and find solutions, and when you want to take an external course, participate in a conference, or go to a meetup, we provide relevant funding.
As a team, we have received several industry awards for delivering some of the best eCommerce applications in Poland, listed among the most popular applications in app stores. Our expert engineers, designers, project managers, and analysts work on projects ranging from top mobile commerce apps used daily by millions of customers to IoT experiments.
If you are an experienced, reliable software engineer, ready to join a team of more than 70 developers, work in or lead autonomous project teams, and develop great software products for clients such as Żabka, HEBE, Superpharm, LPP (Sinsay, Reserved), eobuwie.pl, Dior, and many others, take part in our quick and remote hiring process. Let's talk!
This job is all about:
- working in or leading autonomous, agile teams on ambitious, end-to-end projects,
- taking initiative and responsibility for the technical side of your projects,
- developing high-quality software for outstanding local and global brands,
- creating user interfaces based on design systems prepared by our expert Product Design team,
- testing the effects of your work, reviewing the work of your team,
- delivering high-quality, clean code according to best practices within a well-structured software development process,
- taking part in preparing relevant project documentation.
Here's some of the tech you can come across on our projects:
You don’t have to know it all, but you can expect to learn it with the help of your experienced Future Mind colleagues. We create every project from scratch, and we get to use the newest, most reliable tech available every time, as we see fit. What we actually use depends on the project, and it is the team that decides. With you included.
Here's what we're looking for:
- at least 3+ years of experience in developing commercial software,
- advanced knowledge of ES6, TypeScript, React, and/or Angular2+,
- solid knowledge of React/Redux architecture (or other state management tools),
- expert knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, SASS,
- familiarity with RWD, PWA, and the mobile-first approach,
- experience in using the Git version control systems,
- creativity — good ideas are always welcome!
- good communication skills — we want you to interact with the people you work with, help them do a better job,
- attention to detail, consistency, and accuracy.
It's great if you also have:
- a good command of both English and Polish, which will allow you to communicate with clients and peers and read specs,
- some experience with RxJS, Server Side Rendering, REST API's, testing (Jest, Cypress, etc.), Docker,
- knowledge of CSS Modules / styled-components (or similar),
- ability to work with Figma,
- experience in organizing or participating in conferences and community meetings, or creating educational content,
- experience gained in implementing your own ideas and projects, both commercial and open-source,
- knowledge of Agile methods and tools, e.g., Scrum, Jira, Bitbucket, Bitrise, etc.,
...and here's what we offer:
- a non-corporate, transparent work environment where everyone has their say,
- frequently reviewed salary, relevant to market rates, your developing skills, and the results you achieve,
- possibility to significantly impact your projects – your input has real value,
- continuous professional development and application of new technologies, with the active support of experienced mentors and team leaders along a well-structured professional development path – we all keep learning,
- frequent internal tech meetups where we learn, share knowledge, discuss issues and find solutions together,
- financial support for professional development, when you want to take an external course, take part in a conference, or go to a meetup
- work-life integration and balance, with truly flexible working hours,
- the ability to work fully or partially remotely or check into one of our offices whenever you like,
- fully paid private health insurance, subsidized sports membership, mental health support, and language courses,
- free breakfast, snacks, and drinks at the office, along with a chill-out space, a foosball table, and some gaming gear at our Warsaw office for when you need to relax and charge your batteries,
- a laptop with the operating system of your choice (Mac/PC/Linux) and an additional, good-quality monitor,
- frequent team and company retreats, RPG sessions, chess tournaments, annual sailing trips to Masurian Lakes, holiday events, and more.