If you are a self-reliable software engineer, a good team player with enough knowledge and experience to lead project teams, someone who constantly improves their ability to pursue ever more interesting and demanding projects, this may be the right opportunity for you.
What we offer:
- frequently reviewed salary relevant to market rates, your skills, and the results you achieve
- the possibility to significantly impact your projects — you are the team leader and your input has real value,
- opportunity to work with clients from all over the world on a variety of tasks — each project is different,
- continuous professional development and application of new technologies — we all keep learning,
- financial support when you want to learn, take part in a conference, or go to a meetup,
- work-life balance, flexible working hours, and the ability to work fully or partially remotely,
- coffee, tea, fruit, light breakfast, and snacks at the office
- chill-out space, foosball, and some gaming gear for when you need to relax at the office.
ES6, TypeScript, React, and/or Angular2+, Redux, HTML5, CSS3, SASS
What you will be doing:
- develop projects for interesting domestic and global brands,
- create user interfaces based on mock-ups prepared by experienced UI/UX experts,
- test and modify our systems with the help of our QA team to optimize and improve their performance,
- take part in preparing relevant project documentation.
- at least 3+ years of experience in developing commercial software,
- advanced knowledge of ES6, TypeScript, React, and/or Angular2+,
- solid knowledge of React/Redux architecture (or other state management tool),
- expert knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, SASS,
- familiarity with RWD, PWA, and the mobile-first approach,
- experience in using the Git version control systems,
- good command of English,
- creativity — good ideas are always welcome!
- good communication skills — we want you to interact with the people you work with, help them do a better job,
- attention to details, consistency, and accuracy.
Nice to have:
- experience with RxJS,
- experience with Server Side Rendering,
- experience with REST API's,
- experience in testing (Jest, Cypress, etc.),
- knowledge of CSS Modules / styled-components (or similar),
- ability to work with Sketch,
- experience with Docker,
- experience in organizing or participating in conferences and community meetings, or creating educational content,
- experience gained in implementing your own ideas and projects, both commercial and open-source,
- knowledge of Agile methods and tools e.g. Scrum, Jira, Bitbucket, Bitrise etc.,
- passions and hobbies,
- willingness to take part in our annual sailing adventure.