We're looking for a self-reliant iOS Team Leader to join us in Tychy.
If you are an experienced, reliable software engineer, ready to build and lead a team of mobile developers, able to meet business requirements and take responsibility for the software products which we create, take a look at what we have to offer. The job is all about leadership, solving problems, sharing knowledge, and being a part of the team. We work for companies such as Virgin, EY, Żabka, Hebe, Nespresso, Morizon, EcoCar, Livespace, Envelo, Empik, Packhelp, and SkyCash.
While working with us you will:
- create iOS applications for some interesting global brands and startups,
- design and establish communication with server data sources,
- create user interfaces based on mock-ups prepared by UI/UX experts,
- work with some of our existing applications to further develop and optimize them,
- take part in recruiting a team of developers and mentoring them as their leader,
- test the effects of your work and review the work of your team,
- take part in preparing relevant project documentation,
- assume responsibility for the technical side of your projects.
We are looking for candidates who:
- have at least 5 years of commercial experience in programming iOS applications,
- have experience in recruiting and leading software development teams,
- have a solid knowledge of Swift and hopefully some Objective-C too (but don't expect to use it too often),
- speak English at a level which will allow you to communicate with clients and peers and read specs,
- are creative — good ideas and constructive remarks are always welcome!
- are communicative — we want you to interact with the people you work with, help them do a better job,
- pay attention to details, be consistent and accurate.
- experience gained from completing your own projects, not only commercial stuff,
- knowledge of Agile methodologies and project tools,
- people who have their own passions and hobbies, and preferably who like to sail (we do, every summer).
...and here's what we offer:
- frequently reviewed salary relevant to market rates, your skills, and the results you achieve,
- the possibility to significantly impact your projects — you are the team leader and your input has real value,
- opportunity to work with clients from all over the world on a variety of tasks — each project is different,
- continuous professional development and application of new technologies — we all keep learning,
- financial support when you want to learn, go to a conference or take part in a meetup,
- flexible working hours and the ability to work remotely,
- private health insurance and sports membership,
- coffee, tea, fruit, and snacks at work,
- chill-out space, foosball, and some gaming gear for when you need to relax.
Salary: PLN: 10.000 - 15.000 (B2B)
We’re always on the lookout for talented individuals who are eager to work on interesting and challenging
projects and wish to join a team of passionate enthusiasts and professionals. Send us your CV. We'll appreciate the link to your portfolio or repository (or another form of your track record).
Send your application to:[email protected]
Please include the following clause in the documents:
I agree to the processing of my personal data included in the attached documents for the
recruitment-related purposes by Future Mind Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw. I understand
that I can withdraw my consent at any time and I have the right to erase, access, correct, object
proceeding of my personal data as well to data portability. I can fulfil all my rights by sending a request
Candidates who send messages containing CV without the abovementioned clause will not be taken into
account in the recruitment process and their data will not be processed by Future Mind Sp. z o.o. with
headquarters in Warsaw.