Senior Product Designer
If you are an experienced, reliable Senior Product Designer, ready to join a team of more than 150 experts, lead product design projects, and develop great software for clients such as Żabka, Hebe, Super-Pharm, LPP (Sinsay, Reserved), eobuwie.pl, Dior, and many others, take part in our quick and remote hiring process. Let's talk!
Briefly about the company:
Future Mind is a brilliant, inspiring team, one of the most awarded tech consulting companies in the region. We value proactive professionals who enjoy solving problems, sharing knowledge, and teamwork. Together we create high-quality solutions that fulfill the business needs of our clients and impact the lives of their customers every day.
We all strive for continuous professional development with the active support of experienced mentors and team leaders along a well-structured professional development path – we all keep learning. In our frequent internal tech and design meetups, we share knowledge, discuss technical and business issues, and find solutions, and when you want to take an external course, participate in a conference, or go to a meetup, we provide relevant funding.
As a team, we have received several industry awards for delivering some of the best eCommerce applications in Poland, listed among the most popular applications in app stores. Our expert engineers, designers, project managers, and analysts work on projects ranging from top mobile commerce apps used daily by millions of customers to IoT experiments.
This job is all about:
- Taking ownership of the product design process,
- Delivering intuitive, high-quality interfaces of digital products (mostly mobile apps),
- Using design to solve problems,
- Helping less experienced designers to learn and grow,
- Creating and constant improvement of our design systems,
- Working with other Product Designers, UX Researchers, Developers, Product Managers, and Owners on a daily basis.
Here's what we're looking for:
- experience in delivering commercial projects: especially mobile apps,
- knowledge of app design rules, iOS/Android standards, good practices, and benchmarks,
- someone who really loves Figma,
- experience in creating large-scale design systems,
- good command of written and spoken English,
- good communication and presentation skills or willingness to improve,
- good understanding of the business impact on the design process,
- attention to detail, and systematic thinking.
...and here's what we offer:
- a non-corporate, transparent work environment where everyone has their say,
- frequently reviewed salary, relevant to market rates, your developing skills, and the results you achieve,
- possibility to significantly impact your projects – your input has real value,
- continuous professional development and application of new technologies, with the active support of experienced mentors and team leaders along a well-structured professional development path – we all keep learning,
- frequent internal tech meetups where we learn, share knowledge, discuss issues and find solutions together,
- financial support for professional development, when you want to take an external course, take part in a conference, or go to a meetup
- work-life integration and balance, with truly flexible working hours,
- the ability to work fully or partially remotely or check into one of our offices whenever you like,
- fully paid private health insurance, subsidized sports membership, mental health support, and language courses,
- free breakfast, snacks, and drinks at the office, along with a chill-out space, a foosball table, and some gaming gear at our Warsaw office for when you need to relax and charge your batteries,
- a laptop with the operating system of your choice (Mac/PC/Linux) and an additional, good-quality monitor,
- frequent team and company retreats, RPG sessions, chess tournaments, annual sailing trips to Masurian Lakes, holiday events, and more.