Future Mind is looking for a Senior UX Designer who will join our team in Warsaw or Tychy.
We are looking for a person who is capable of working in a team and who, just like us, constantly improves their ability to pursue ever more interesting and demanding projects. We value enthusiasm, team spirit, knowledge-sharing and problem-solving approach.
- Defining design process guidelines within already existing development process.
- Building a bridge between design and other software development areas, finding ways for seamless cooperation
and the most effective designs’ handoff.
- Conducting early stage UX and business analysis of web and mobile apps and tailoring design methodologies to
- Planning and conducting kick-offs and scoping sessions and decomposing high-level estimations into product
- Creating wireframes and prototypes, conducting user research, creating personas, customer journeys, story maps.
We require you to:
- have documented experience in working on UX/UI issues,
- have practical experience with design thinking approach and principles,
- have experience in working with a project team as well as independently with the client,
- know the UCD methodology and the latest UX trends and issues,
- use prototype tools (e.g. UXPin, Sketch, Invision or others).
- clearly define and convey ideas regarding solutions for the project,
- be able to think analytically and creatively,
- be consistent, decisive and accurate,
- know English.
- experience gained from completing your own projects,
- knowledge of Agile methodologies and tools supporting project work, e.g. Jira, Redmine, Asana,
- basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS.
- remuneration, adequate to your skills and achieved results,
- a significant impact on your projects — you receive responsible tasks and what you do has real value,
- opportunity to work with clients from all over the world and a variety of tasks — each project we carry out is different,
- continuous development in application of new technologies — we are constantly learning as well,
- flexible working hours, partially remote,
- private health and sport employee benefits card
- coffee, tea, fruit and snacks at work,
- chill-out space, foosball and PlayStation.
We’re always on the lookout for talented individuals who are eager to work on interesting and challenging
projects and wish to join a team of passionate enthusiasts and professionals. Send us your CV and Cover
Letter. We'll appreciate the link to your portfolio or repository (or another form of your track record).
Send your application to:[email protected]
Please include the following clause in the documents:
I agree to the processing of my personal data included in the attached documents for the
recruitment-related purposes by Future Mind Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw. I understand
that I can withdraw my consent at any time and I have the right to erase, access, correct, object
proceeding of my personal data as well to data portability. I can fulfil all my rights by sending a request
Candidates who send messages containing CV without the abovementioned clause will not be taken into
account in the recruitment process and their data will not be processed by Future Mind Sp. z o.o. with
headquarters in Warsaw.