The Future Mind team is looking for a Business Development Specialist/Manager to join us in Poznań, Warsaw, or remotely.
If you are ready to take part in the process of managing successful relationships with Future Mind clients, hop on and take part in our remote hiring process.
Future Mind is one of the most renowned software product development companies in the region. In March 2021 we received a third consecutive Mobile Trends Award, for delivering the best mobile eCommerce application in Poland for the app we developed for Hebe, and previously for the project we continuously deliver for Żabka. This year you can expect more superb releases like Super-Pharm or Sinsay. Our software engineers work on projects ranging from IoT experiments with large retail corporations to promising VR startups. Our tech stack includes mostly native mobile technologies, Python, Node.js, React, and Angular.
We value proactive professionals who enjoy solving problems, sharing knowledge, and working as part of a team. Are you ready to join the only company you'll never want to leave? Take a look at the list of requirements and if you have what it takes, let's talk!
This job is all about:
- Working in a small dedicated team with well-balanced responsibilities of key accounting, nurturing existing relationships, and new business acquisition. There are opportunities to focus more on the Polish or international market, depending on ambitions and qualifications.
- Getting to know and effectively communicating the offer of Future Mind as a retail-focused, digital advisory and delivery company with a strong delivery footprint to the market.
- Running and coordinating the complex sales process in the fields of offering, negotiating, closing, and building strong relationships with the customers across the market and internally. Supporting lead generation is naturally most welcome because we work mostly on leads generated by recommendations from our current clients and partners. So no cold calls.
- Running ongoing department documentation and reporting.
- Cooperating with agile project teams within Future Mind, particularly within Consulting and Solutions departments, in the scope of creating solutions and strategies, providing strategic support, conducting pilot programs, preparing solution implementation offers for clients as well as closing deals.
- Building stable, long-term relationships with clients and partners of Future Mind within the scope of steady/continuous monitoring of their technological and business needs.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience and/or education enabling comfortable communication within the subject of the application of technologies in business.
- The ability to lead conversations in a broad cultural context is an additional advantage.
- Interest and/or experience in working with e-commerce, marketing automation, content management systems, and general online business and technologies.
- A curiosity of the world, people, and cultures.
- High rhetorical skills.
- High level of communication awareness.
It would be nice if you had:
- Knowledge and practice within the scope of project management, psychology, teaching, linguistics, and cultural studies.
- Experience and willingness to work with a CRM.
- Patience with regard to administrative duties and openness to the use of new technologies.
- Knowledge of English at least at a conversational level.
...and here’s what we offer:
- Market rate salary depending on your skills, and the results you achieve.
- The possibility to significantly impact your projects — your input has real value.
- Opportunity to work with clients from different markets and industries — each project is different.
- Continuous professional development — we all keep learning by taking part in many new projects each year.
- Financial support when you want to learn, go to a conference or take part in a meetup.
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work remotely.
- Fully paid private health insurance and subsidized sports membership, and language courses.
- The good company of like-minded people with many passions and interests.
Salary: PLN: 7.000 - 11.000 (B2B)